Saturday, June 14, 2008

Neela's Blog

We have added a slideshow of some of the pictures of the food distribution. I really enjoy this part of the mission trip because you get to go into people's homes. Everyone seemed so thankful for the food.

I hope everyone is doing fine. We miss everyone but it is really a blessing to be here.

Allie and Nate we will see you soon.
Love Ma and Granddad


Hello Sam and Kimberly, Natalie and Matt, Pam and Brent,
We miss you all.

Pam give Rascal a hug for me!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, dad! I love you and you are the best day that I coudld ask for. Allie is hear with me and she says Happy Dad's day, too.

love,
Natalie

kim cummings said...

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!! I miss you and I love you.

Haleigh Belle

Happy Father's Day Brad!!!!!! You are a wonderful dad to our children. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a good Christian husband and dad for my children. I know that I don't say it very often but I want you to know that I appreciate everything that you do for our family. I hope you have a great day.

Love,
KIm

Hey Hunter and Makayla-
Everyone from Palestine says hello! I hope you have a great day!
Love,
Mom
(Aunt Kim)

kim cummings said...

Neela,
Thanks for the pictures. They were great.
Keep my boys in line!
I hope you all have a great day.
Kim