Friday, June 13, 2008

Hunter and Brad Better Than Ever

Kim:
It has been a long day starting with about 4:30 this morning for me. It is such a blessing to deliver these food bags and see the total appreciation and love for the Lord each one has had. The Peruvian girls where asking about Hunter today and I had to stop them in their tracks and tell them that we were on a mission trip for the Lord and not for Hunter a girlfriend. I miss you and Haleigh so much and wish you guys where here. Give Haleigh a big kiss for me and tell her I love her. Continue to pray for us.
Love You Always,
Brad

Hunter's Awesome Blog

To Mom,
It was fun today. We handed out food baskets to families and did Vacation Bible School. I think today we had over 70 kids come today. Keep praying for us and all these people who are struggling in Peru.
From Hunter

To Issac,
So far we haven't eatin any Genie Pigs or Rabbit but I rabbit's good. I think were eating Genie Pigs and Rabbit tomorrow, I'll tell you how it is.
I'm awesome Hunter

5 comments:

kim cummings said...

I know that all of you are exhausted but just think of all the lives that have been touched. Even here in Arkansas just by reading your blogs and talking to you on the phone. Haleigh says "hey daddy, I miss you and Hunter." I will continue to pray for all of you, but most of all, I will continue to pray that lives will be saved. God has blessed us soooooo much.
I love you
Kim

kim cummings said...

Hey Hunter!
Everybody says hello. I get phone calls everyday asking about you and your trip. We are all so proud of you. I know that you are exhausted, but continue with God's work and you will be truly blessed. I am glad to hear that you are trying new things to eat. Maybe we will finally be able to take you to the Chinese place with us to eat. Haleigh says "hey Hunter, I want you to come home and don't forget to bring me something." Take care son, I can't wait to see your face on Wednesday. I love you
Mom

BrooklynGrimes said...

Hey Hunter

BrooklynGrimes said...

Hey Hunter your annoying and your still annoying and yu'llalways be but yea your annoying!!!!!!!!!!!Bye

Brooklyn<3

Debbie Webb said...

Hey Brad and Hunter,

Tell Hunter that Ms. Debbie says he'd better come back a single young man! I read what Brad said about explaining he wasn't there to find a "sweetie for life." Brad, I hope your Spanish is better than mine... as Ricky Ricardo used to say, "you had some splain'n' to do"!

Tell Hunter we are proud of him and I saw his back pack and the packages of food he is helping deliver.

Can't wait to hear his stories in his ever humorous way of telling them! Next Sunday, he can teach us some things!!!

Many blessings, and much love, peace and grace. I know you are beeing richly blessed by all the Lord is allowing you to do as ambassadors for Him!!!

I'm so proud of each and every one of you guys/gals!

Debbie