Monday, June 16, 2008

Hunter and Brad's Cooleist Blog Ever

Kim,
Hey, sorry I didn't get
to talk to you last night but our calling card is out of minutes and there are no more cards. Please tell dad I would have called him and wish him happy Father's Day for me please. Last night we went to the orphange and had a hotdog roast and served them ice cream and when we started to leave a little girl about nine named Leslie asked if I would be back and when I told her no her eyes began to fill up with tears. It broke my heart!!! I miss you guys so much and are looking forward to wednesday. It has been a good trip and God has been with us every step of the way. I will try to call you tomorrow when we get to Lima.

Love you all,
Brad


Hunter's Awesome Blog
To Mom,
Today we got food for Three familes and last night we Had a weenie rost. Me and dad were serving drinks at about 100 mlh. The night before we ate Que. It was good. Tell Haleigh ; I vwill be back.

No comments: