Wednesday, June 11, 2008

From Makayla To Kim & Nanny

Hey Yo!
Kim-im so glad you "blogged"! it's pretty amazing up here.
i just realized today however that we're gonna miss sunday dinner : ( <<<<(thats im for a sad face lol!) tell the lil migrants i miss them much and i'll know mucho mas en espanol when i come back. I ♥ you and miss you mucho!
Nanny-im goin to try to call you tonite but don't know if ill be successful in reaching you...(*i guess it depends on if ole maxie is there ; ). you have to come next year because it has been an amazing trip. there's are millions of mountains everywhere you look and the people are really nice. the food is awesome but doesn't compare to sunday dinner. but im going to go! have fun with the summer school and help kim handle haleigh belle! i ♥ you mucho!!! tell max he's muy suave compared to these other hombres! lol. love and miss you a ton!!

-makayla♥

3 comments:

Lori said...

Makayla, you won't miss Nanny's Sunday dinner, it is Father's Day so we will be going to Paw Paw Ronnie's on Sunday so Nanny won't be cooking. We can't have a Sunday dinner without you. Who would make the gravy? So keep your pretty little head up, we won't have a Sunday dinner until you are back home. Mom

kim cummings said...

We would not eat Sunday dinner without you. We went swimming with the summer school kids today. We missed you being there with us. Take care and enjoy your trip.
Love,
Aunt Kim

kim cummings said...

Your little migrants have really missed you esp. Vamilec. There is NO WAY that you miss me as much as I miss you. It makes feel good knowing that you are having good time. I am so proud of you. I plan on you taking me back with you next year. I will be sure to share your comments with Max. He has asked and prayed for you many times. We are counting the days until you come home. Although, I know that God is working through you. Always keep Him first and I can't wait for you to tell me all about your journey.
Love always,
Nanny