Thursday, June 12, 2008

♥ ♥ ♥To Kim, Ms.Connie, and Mom

♥hey kim!♥
i miss you and haleigh belle so much.
i loved your comment on my blog.
it made me all happy inside.
Being the youngest in a family makes

it pretty awesome to be looked up to by
someone younger.
*as always tell the migrants i miss them
(especially valmelec *my fav*)
love you!

♥ms.connie♥
yes it is very sad to see all the animals
i really just want to put them all on a plane
and bring them back home where not only will
they be fed but also get to wear the funny clothes
that we put on our dogs. thanks for writing!

♥mom♥
it's fun down here and the food is awesome.
tomorrow we will distribute food to the families
that we bought at the market today. Tonite we had
a marshmallow roast with a mariachi band that
sung to ms.robin cuz it's her b-day. tell brady not
to stop worrying and to not be too sad. l8r.

Thanks everyone for writing! I enjoy reading them everyday! I miss and love you all..
-makayla♥

2 comments:

Lori said...

Makayla, hope you have a great day today. I am glad you called this morning. I love the blogs, but there is something about hearing your voice that makes it so much better. I see Brady everyday and he always ask if I had heard from you. He REALLY misses you. He is just not the same without you. Tell Hunter I love him and can't wait to get to hear stories about his trip. I hope he is eating good. How are the both of you doing without TV? Are you able to fall asleep without one on? I miss and love all of you. Tell Hunter Aunt Lori is very proud of him.

BrooklynGrimes said...

HELLO!!!!!

Hi church group
Im so happy 4 every
single person that went
to Peru!!!!!!!
Sunday is fathers day yaaaaa
and to my family I love each and everyone of my family in Peru Makayla,Hunter,and Brad be good and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

~ Brooklyn ~