Wednesday, June 11, 2008

April's Post

Greetings family and church family! Kerri and I are having a great time, but we wish the rest of our family was here to share this experience. Katie I'm sorry I didn't get to be home with you on your 11th birthday, but I promise I will be a better mother to you as a result of being here in Peru! Today we went to a Baptist school where we got to love on some precious children. They appreciate all that Fellowship Baptist has done for them. It is amazing to find out that there is a school that is able to stay open because of what God has been able to do through our congregation.

11 comments:

katie said...

hey mom your all ready grate + god would want u in peru-love katie

katie said...

dad says he loves you and misses you and its hard geting along without a momy he miss u to kerri he said he is used to us being together and loves u both

katie said...

hay mom miss u a lot tell kerri her bed is the most hard bed i have ever sleeped in and that i am content with wreacking your room well dont tell her that i love u mom

katie said...

mom send us something

katie said...

hay mom are you on yet

Mission Team said...

Katie & Kendele & Kenny & Maddie,
Maddie thanks for taking such good care of my family while I'm gone.

We had a good day today. We got to take food to some people who do not have much. They thought that getting the food was a miracle, and I guess that it really was for them. Our trip is half way over today.

katie said...

i love u to mom

katie said...

grettings kerri and mom i love you and miss you and i hope you are havinga good time. love kendele

katie said...

hey mom i am about to go to they haylee`s house thear takeing me to camp call me on my cell i love u

Haylee said...

Hey Mrs.April,

It's Haylee. I miss you a whole bunch.(your crazyness too)I wish you could be here. Me and Katie are having a sleepover tonight. Well... I guess I have to go! (You are still like a long lost mom to me)Don't forget to call Katie. Love Ya!

Mission Team said...

Haylee & Katie,
Have a lot of fun at camp. Try to make some new friends. I hope that some kids get saved. Don't forget to brush your teeth and pray every night! Haylee you are also like a long lost daughter to me.

Love,
Mom



From Kerri: I miss you Haylee and Katie.