Saturday, June 14, 2008

Charles and Robin

Since no one but Connie has written, I assume they can't figure it all out. Anyway, the trip has been great and we're so busy each day that it has flown by! There is so much to tell and it's impossible to describe the experience that you will just have to wait 'til we get back. I just know we will be more thankful when we get home and appreciative of what God has blessed us with. The needs here are infinite and no matter how much you do, there is so much more after that. I am thankful for everything we've been able to do here- it has been a blessing. Take care of Rosie and the store and we'll see you soon. Give Victoria a hug and a kiss! We miss all of you!
Charles

1 comment:

Debbie Webb said...

I've been writing, just guess not on your blog. This blog stuff is rather a "block of fog".... maybe that is why it is named "blog"! Just saw the rest of the awesome pictures of the food delivery and I left a message for you on what I think is Neela's picture pages!

Hope Robin is doing well. I saw a few shots of Ashley and John in the slide show.

I'm sure words are inadequate to describe your experience. Brad shared with us today that you talked about how terribly spoiled we are, and I know that seeing folks with absolutely nothing brings that home in a powerful way. We are pretty clueless when it comes to world hunger, famine, hardships, and living moment to moment. We often forget that for 3 years Jesus was a homeless man!

We can't wait to hear all about it and see even more pictures. The blog is great and the pictures are awesome. I saw several of the kiddo's, Erin, Kelsey, Hunter and Kerri. I'm sure this will make a huge impact in their lives as well.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy your time there. I'm sure the blessings God is bringing and will bring you way are going to be so hard to describe. It's a God thing.... he's like that, beyond description... Amen?!!!! Much love, peace and grace, and blessings to each and every one!

Debbie