Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Chris' Blog

Hey Mom, Dad, Juanice, Connie, Sam, Kimberly, Nat, Matt, Allie, Nate, Pam, Brent, and anyone else I forgot. The first day went great. My trip got much better after I quit taking my altitude sickness pills. The altitude is very noticeable. I got a little winded after walking to the school today. How pathetic. We saw a lot of kids today, and I'm already having to deal with Tab wanting to bring some home!!! Surprise. Juanice, I tried to call you today, but you were at lunch. What are you thinking?!?!?!?!? Hope you all have a good week. I hope to blog more later.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Chris and Tab, Your puppy dogs are still doing good, although the cat was not there this morning when I got there. I kind of missed his many meows......I poored some food out for him so I will see if he ate it tomorrow morning when I return. Your house is still standing and the puppy's are getting some pettings and attention when I go. They are so cute!! I would like to know their names instead of just calling them puppies.

Connie

Goldie said...

Hi Chris, how was Market today, and did the girls have a great time? Any animals strapped to the top of cars? You and Lorch Babes need to ride in a taxi before you leave. I know all of you are having the time of your lives.
Have a blessed day, Juanice