Saturday, June 14, 2008

Erin, Kelsey and Kerri's blog

To all my family especially Allie and Nate

Today we painted the wall at the school. I have paint all over me. I think my shoes will be white when we get finished. We are going to the orphanage later today. I miss you Allie and Nate. We will see you soon. hello everyone at church. I am having a great time.

Hi Grandma and grandpa
Erin



Hello everyone,
I miss you. I am having a great time. My favorite thing to do has been visiting the school. They have really good pizza here. It has been hard for me to understand the children but I am trying. Yesterday we played ball with some children while we were delivering food.

Hi Grandma and grandpa. We miss you
adios,

Kelsey



To my family,
Hi dad, I miss you! We painted today. I am working very hard. My shoes got really white today, if they were any whiter they would be snowshoes. Hi Kendele, Hi, Katie I am having a great time. See you soon.

Kerri

2 comments:

katie said...

greetings kerri and mom. i love you and i do miss you.

-love kendele

Anita Wyatt said...

Erin, Kelsey, Kerri
So proud of you girls. Miss all of you. See you soon.

Love
Ms. Anita