Monday, April 9, 2007

From Stacey

Luke, Ashten & Matthew--Hope you had a great day at school today. We worked at a school today. We saw 238 children. We gave them lots of stickers after we did their vitals. I thought of you so often today. I hope that play practice went well tonight. I know you all looked good in your costumes. I can't wait to see the show Sunday. We will be going over the big mountains tomorrow to go to another town. I won't be able to call or write for a few days. I love you all so much. I miss you, Mommy

Brian--I tried to call you several times tonight...unable to get you. Hope everything is OK. We went to a school in a town called Huaraclla today. We saw 238 kids with a few adults scattered in. We saw 181 before 1 PM. A lot of work and a lot of people. We will be going to Magdalina tomorrow. It is over the continental divide. We will be gone for 2 days, so I won't be able to call or write. We are leaving @ 0630 in the morning. David thinks that it will take 3 hours to get there. I will call when I get back. I miss you and love you! Wish you were here! Love, Stace

2 comments:

Brian said...

Stace,

Me and the kids are missing you very much and have been very busy with the play. I am very tired and really miss you and what you do for me and the kids. We pray for you every night and will continue until you return to us. I hope you have a good time and have fun. I love you With all my heart Brian

Novella said...

Stacey,

We missed you at AWANAs last night. Miranda was great help. Clan was beaten TWICE wished you had been here to see it.

We will continue to remember you in our prayers.