Monday, April 9, 2007

From Dr. Wilbur

To: Joan
From: Paul
We are having a great time. The area around Cajamarca is beautiful. The group is great and the facilities very comfortable. So, stop worrying, we are safe and well. Today we spent the day at a school and saw mostly children. Tomorrow we will drive over the mountains to a town on the east side of the mountains. Will stay there for the night and return here Wed. night. I am sharing a room with a very nice doctor from Springdale and enjoying working with him. It won't be long until it is time for the wedding. Has any plans changed? I hope the clinic went OK Thursday. Keep the clinic in line and I will take care of the follow-up next week. While you were in church singing in the choir Sunday, I was singing in the Baptist church in town. I will be home when you come home from church Sunday. Love, Paul
PS--Say hello to Maureen, Emily, and everyone at the clinic.

No comments: