Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday from Jan Louck (Arlington Texas)

What a wonderful day! This team was truly arranged by God. I have had a wonderful young man--Julio--who has translated for me all week. He is a youth pastor and definitely fits the profile. He has taught me a lot about Peru and it's customs. I've had the privilege of teaching him about the human body and medicines. He has translated very faithfully, even when questions I asked were probably uncomfortable to him. During this week, Julio has led 6 people to Christ and has witnessed to many more. To date, the team has seen 1,207 people and provided 1,580 services. Many seeds have been planted and God will reap the harvest. We have laughed, cried, sung songs, and had wonderful fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ that God brought together from 4 different states. I thank God for the opportunity to serve Him in Peru with such wonderful, sweet, crazy Christians. Our life is anything but boring! Praise and honor to our Heavenly Father.

No comments: