Monday, January 25, 2010

one more thing

Also, I need technical help...OK, I need other help too, but right now I need computer help. We have an older laptop here that I'm writing on now, but it does not have an sd card slot that I can download my pictures from. I have a laptop that I brought with me that does and I wanted to post some pictures on the blog site. We have wireless access here and my laptop says it is connected to the wireless network, but when I try to bring up a web page, it will not go to the page. Can anyone help me, please!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

my husband logan knows a lot about computer stuff so i'll see if he can help. glad u guys made there! hope u have an awesome 1st day!


leslie
thayer, mo

Metcalf's said...

So glad to hear from this group! My husband Duane is with you and I was hoping "someone" would post! Prayers and blessings from McKinney, Texas!

Bill Yancey said...

Glad to hear from you, keep us posted. And sorry, I'm wireless challenged ;-)

Bill Yancey
Horseshoe Bend, AR

Ed said...

Thanks for the extra effort. More people need to know about what God is doing at Cajamarca! Maybe Villa Milagro needs a newer computer?

The pictures are great. With so much going on, they help tell the story. Keep up the good work.

Pat Upchurch said...

Prayers going up as the blessings come down. My thoughts and prayers are with you all with much love.