Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pam Willett-- Sturkie Arkansas

Another beautiful day. Today we saw the workers at Villa Milagro. They are such sweet, kind people with beautiful familes. It's bittersweet having to leave tomorrow.....I'm ready see my family, but the people hear need so much. They are all so grateful for everything you do for them, but no more grateful than I am for been given the opportunity to come here. I have truly been blessed. This was my first mission trip, but will not be the last! Pray for our safe return.

Love to all my family & friends. See you soon!

Pam

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you've had a wonderful experience and have had the opportunity to do God's work like never before! I pray for everyone's safe return. Can't wait to see you! I love you!

Your daughter,
Leslie

Thayer, MO

Donna Houser said...

I, too, am wondering how Ann and Sue are doing with the painting. Also, am wondering if Ann has taught everyone how to brush, floss, and use the interproximal brush.
I know the children are darling and love the attention. Keep up the good work.
Love,Ann's sis