Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday morning from Andy

Hola from Peru. I hope this blog finds everyone doing well and in high spirits. Peru thus far has been a great trip and hopefully Naomi has kept you up-to-date with the specifics. The mountains are beautiful and I can't help but wonder, if you could ski on them, what color trail they would be. The food has been fantastic and we have a special meal that I am looking forward to. The painting of the school has been coming along great as well as VBS being a success. To Mom: Miss you. Hope the arm is feeling better. I am taking care of dad to the best of my abilities. Tell my guitars I'll be home in a week so they won't feel so lonely, even though they still think they are a tree. To Ashley: I hope all is going good in Ohio. I love you and miss you. Don't worry about the DVD player, and do not buy a new one. There are more important things than an electronic machine. I'll be home soon. God Bless. Buenos Dias.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Hi James and Andy,
I miss seeing you everyday. I'm proud you are having a good trip. You are doing great things. The guitars get a visit from me every day telling them you'll be back soon. They miss you too, but they are enjoying a rest. James, believe it or not but the stores are still going. Vanessa has everything under control except Bob who ran a raccoon under her car. She made him get it out. Tell David, Doyne, and Na Hi. Love you both.

Tab said...

We love you Big Poppy!!! Come home soon.
Love,
Nanner and KK
Hi Ma, Granddad, Aunt Pam!!
We love and miss you!!
Love,
Erin and Kelsey
Glad everything is going well. I miss you all very much. Good luck at the orphanage. We are praying for you.
Love,
Tabby