Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday from Brad

Family and Brothers and Sisters, I have had another day absolutely in the will of God. This, after it was extremely hard to say goodbye to the children with which we have spent the last three days together. One particular little seven year old girl named Sida hugged me and would not let go and as a result, it was absolutely hard to hold back the tears. These children are so greatful as are their parents and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for us for the next three days. Finally, I would like to thank you guys for all your prayers and say that I am so unworthy of God's salvation and having a family and friends like you guys. I love you and miss you Kim, Hunter, Haleigh, and Courtney. May God keep you safe and Bless you. Love in Christ, Brad

2 comments:

Brad and Haleigh said...

We loved looking at the pictures. It is great to see God working everywhere! We love and miss you very much. Take care and make good choices.
Kim
Please feel free to bring us home another child. I would love to have another "gift from God" in our home. I trust your judgement. Let me know if it will be a boy or girl and I will get some shopping done.

Brad and Haleigh said...

Hi dad!
We love you and we miss you very, very much. We are ready for you to come home.
Hunter and Haleigh Belle