Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

From Sue:
Hi Daughter and friends,
Another workout today! Went to a women's shelter (att one time the home of a wealthy owner). We didn't have much room...a little porch about 10 ft. long and 6 ft. wide, two rickety tables eons old. Little old chairs and a bench that lost it's side before we left. We could only seat 10 children at a time, but we had shifts of them all day (from 8 till 6 pm). We took pictures of thte babies (so cute) and, in general, had another busy day ministering to these very poor people. They always have to close the gate for the line never ends.
Tomorrow--we get up early--leave at 7 am and are going up in the mountains! Wish you were here! Love, Mom/Sue

2 comments:

Catherine L Coon said...

Good Morning Mom and Team Miracle! So good to read your message. I can see that you are working very hard to give the most in the limited time you have. You are making memories for the children as well as yourselves:)
I spoke to Dad and I would like to meet you and your team when you arrive at the LR airport, before you board the bus for home. I realize we may have only a few moments, but also know the feeling of seeing a loved ones face when coming down that walkway!
Please provide the flight information for myself and others that may want to do the same.
Oh, and I bought my patio set and put it together all by myself! This was quite a feat since it took 2 Walmart men to load it into my car:) Woman Power! Love you! Keep up the good work all.

Michalle said...

Grammy Sue, I'm so excited that you are over there! You are such a blessing doing what you do best. I know all the kids will absoulutely love you and the art lessons. It's so great of you to spead your talents around the world!

Stay Safe!

Love you Bunches!
Shelly