Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Yesterday we had a good day shopping again and distributing food. I think we're getting much more comfortable shopping in the market here, as we negotiated prices more than we have in the past. We had enough money left over to buy candy, soap, cheese, and Inca Cola for the kids in the families. Today we are headed to La Something-that-starts-with-an-H to do Bible School for the next two days. Last night we had the Mariachi band do a few songs for Kelsey's birthday and Roni's upcoming wedding. Kelsey of course had a big time of it, and Roni outdanced Makayla!

Even though at times I'm unsure whether we're doing anything of substance here, the Sunday School lesson we had this past Sunday from Isaiah reminded me that God's word will not return to him void. We have done Bible Schools and handed out numerous Bibles and tracts, so God will do with that what he wants. Pray for us as we do 8 hours of Bible school both today and tomorrow.

Neela, Erin and Kelsey say hi and they love you.

Chris

3 comments:

Neela Nuckolls said...

Hi girls, I'm so glad that you got to here the band again.
Everything here is fine. I have decided Diffey is an escape artist. I fixed the fence again and put him back in because he was running the sheep, but of course he was out again this morning.

We will continue to pray for God's blessing of His word.

Love you all!

Lori said...

I am so glad all of you are having a great time. So some of you have finally seen where Makayla gets her dancing skills. I have told ya'll it runs in the family. We all miss you mom and Makayla but I am so glad ya'll have had this experience together. Yes, Makayla, I think the other grandkids maybe a little jealous. Have fun and come home soon. I miss my mommy and my baby girl.

Lori said...

Makayla, I forget one more thing. Stand close to the Lorch's so I can get lots of pictures of you and you will be in the slideshow !!

Love,
Mom

PS Thanks Tabitha and Chris !!